Launch of a new website designed and developed by G-Design. Pediadoc is a website with pediatric information for medical professionals.
The new website is online : g-design.net
- 1Password keyboard shortcuts
- Association du contenu au profil de son auteur
- Automatic Figure Numbering with CSS Counters
- Bringing your brand online
- Draft Supply
- Fixed Background Scrolling Layout
- free mockups to present your logo work
- Gallery CSS
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool
- How to Present Designs
- Line clamp without line clamping
- LivIcons - Exclusive Truly Animated Icon Pack!
- Metrize Icons
- Noteboard®: The pocket whiteboard
- Open Source Plugin: Magnific Popup, A Truly Responsive Lightbox
- Sensible jumps in responsive image file sizes Cloud Four Blog
- The Panic Status Board: 2013 Edition
- Vertical Timeline
- What is information architecture
- Build a Responsive Pricing Table with Neat Hover States
- CSS3 Transitions: Thank God We Have A Specification!
- Everything you need to understand to start with AngularJS
- Fullscreen Layout with Page Transitions
- Government Service Design Manual
- Gravity Forms
- jQuery Builder
- laravel-4 | Fideloper
- Launch Services Woes
- Logo Inspiration
- Majestic SEO
- Open Site Explorer
- Repurposing Photoshop For The Web
- Responsive Inspector
- Responsive Layouts: How To Maintain Hierarchy Through Content Choreography
- Testing Laravel Controllers
- Usability checklist
- Background Slideshow
- Bonnes pratiques Symfony2
- Composer primer
- Fifty Shades of BEM
- Heck Yes Markdown
- Never Say WordPress When Selling a Web Design Project
- Package Managers: An Introductory Guide For The Uninitiated Front-End Developer
- Phosphor: Easy Animation for the Web
- Preventing the Performance Hit from Custom Fonts
- Responsive Full Width Grid
- Responsive Multi-Level Menu
- The Web API Checklist
- Vigil Status Board
- Writing a Shell Script from Scratch
- 7 Responsive Design Tips to Revamp Your Workflow
- Avoiding Dragons: A Practical Guide to Drag ’n’ Drop
- Breaking Development: 20MB Responsive Websites
- Breaking Development: Mobile First Responsive Design
- Define - Responsive
- Draft. Write Better.
- Google Analytics Panel for Status Board
- Hack Your Maps
- How to Create a Facade in Laravel 4
- HTTP: The Protocol Every Web Developer Must Know
- Improve Mobile Support With Server-Side-Enhanced Responsive Design
- Live Wires
- quotes | CSS-Tricks
- Responsive Nav
- Server statistics in Status Board
- Status Board App widgets
- Status Board Links
This widget shows the most recent activity on your Basecamp project(s)
You can find the PHP program necessary for this widget on this github page.
Install the program on a PHP 5.3 server, and change the necessary configuration parameters in the
You can see your Account ID by visiting a Basecamp project and looking at the URL of the page.
THE ACCOUNT ID IS 1234567
/** * CHANGE THESE SETTINGS TO YOUR BASECAMP ACCOUNT SETTINGS */ $basecampAccountId = 'xxxxxxx'; $basecampUsername = 'xxxxxxx'; $basecampPassword = 'xxxxxxx';
Now you can add a Do-It-Yourself widget to your Status Board with the correct link.
My status board shows the number of hours spend on each project by week for the current month OR by day for the current week.
You can find the PHP program necessary for these charts on this github page.
Install the program on a PHP 5.3 server, add a graph to your Status Board and add the correct link, with the necessary parameters to this graph.
/* by week for the last month */ http://yourdomain.com/index.php?api_endpoint=https://username.mite.yo.lk/&api_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx /* by day for the current week */ http://yourdomain.com/index.php?api_endpoint=https://username.mite.yo.lk/&api_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&group_by=day